copper! he just might be my fav npc on animal crossing hehe
Too freakin’ adorbs.
Bumbling and Blathering in AC:NL
Out on my lunch break, I saw a hummingbird enjoying the last flowers on the tree outside of my building.
I took a black rose from my black rose patch and planted it in a different part of town. The game glitched; it quickly switched between black and red 4 times until it finally became a red rose. I’m hoping there is another patch so this won’t happen again :(
HOLY SHIT GUYS
(go visit this fucking town, oh my god.)
I am going to talk about this town for a minute because i sincerely appreciate the effort this person put into making their dream town genuinely creepy as fuck. Feel free to add a readmore when reblogging, i just have no clue how to do that myself without fucking it all up
This is what nightmares are made of….
Hi everyone!! To start 2013, I want to celebrate the release of AC:NL and give back to the best community on Tumblr by creating an Animal Crossing New Leaf Network!!
*Do NOT delete the text, just reblog ONCE. Likes do not count!!
- Make great new friends!!
- Make a network page for newbie AC blogs to check!!
- HAVE FUN :)
- You MUST be an Animal Crossing Blog! Reblog or NL blog alike!! Personal stuff in also welcome — but make sure its generally AC.
- MBF momokocrossing to make things easier for me to keep in contact with you. We will eventually follow each other!!
- Reblog once ONLY. Likes will be ignored!! Multiple reblogs will be ignored
- Your follower count doesn’t matter!!
- Be ACTIVE!! Please.
- DOES NOT HAVE TO BE AN EXCLUSIVE NEW LEAF BLOG. WW, CF as well as the nintendo 64 and game cube crossings are welcome!
If you get accepted (I will send you a message):
With your email (so I can add you to the network). Send me a pic and description of your favorite AC villager and I will make that your icon/link to your site on the network!! Its first come first serve!!
Sorry for the long post, but I hope you will join!! Thanks for your time :D